Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center is a national leader in outdoor adventure education serving all people, with a specialized focus on serving those with disabilities and special needs.
Mike and I have been fortunate enough to be accepted to volunteer with this organization. Its hard to express the joy you feel when you can help an individual with needs learn to love the outdoors and a sport that we love.
Below are the memories of such events:
- Summit Daily News Article about BOEC Wounded Warriors Week
- March 13, 2012 – BOEC & the USABA
- Summit Daily News Article about the USABA & BOEC
- February 15, 2012 – A day with BOEC
- December 7, 2012 – Hartford Ski Spectacular
(Slideshow begins automatically and will advance to the next image)
Images on this website are the property of Mike, Gail & movinonadventures.com and should not be used or copied without explicit written permission.